Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Control Systems & Platform Engineering Team in the Service Engineering department of our Medical Accelerators Solutions Business Unit, you will be involved in various lifecycle phases of automation control systems
Challenges we will trust you with :
Want to learn more about the technical environment ?
- Together with the architects of the team you will contribute to the analysis of automation projects and the definition of hardware and software specifications.
- You will be in charge of developing software by analyzing, programming, testing and putting into service safety related control systems, while ensuring that project documentation is in line with the internal QMS procedures and guidelines.
- After the start-up of the systems, you will be responsible to provide high level technical support.
Click on their website
& Youtube channel
What we value :
Technical skills :
- Engineering degree in Automation or Electrical/electronic engineering with specialization in automation/control systems
- At least 4-5 years of experience or more are desirable
- Able to work in projects with several people involved, under a structured Quality Management System that is audited regularly by several authorities.
- Analytical mind able to provide efficient technical problem solving, while keeping the project schedule.
- Able to create high quality technical documentation.
- Good communication skills, team spirit and able to perform under heavy workload.
- Result focused, able to understand and satisfy customer needs, in mission critical applications.
- Fluent in French, good level of English
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions (approx. 20% of your time)
- PLC programming (Siemens S7 400, S7-1500) is a must.
- Experience in programming of Safety PLC (Siemens S7-1500 safety).
- Supervision programming (Wonderware Intouch).
- Industrial communications based on PROFIBUS, PROFINET, S7-comms and PROFISAFE.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
What we offer for this function :
- an attractive salary package that corresponds to your experience level (composed of a flexible part that you can adapt to your own needs, numerous advantages such as a company car, gas card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, representation expenses,...)
- a very flexible home office policy for candidates living in Belgium or relocating to Belgium (min. 4 days/month on site and 5 days per month in home office, the rest is free and depends on your current projects). The automation team comes on average 2 to 3 days a week on site depending on the needs.
- a team of 7 people passionate about their work.
- an environment with cutting-edge technologies and challenging problems.
- possibilities of evolution towards management or expert roles according to your ambitions.
- possibilities of various evolutions in Belgium or abroad according to your ambitions (30% of our offers are filled by internal candidates).
- to work in a Bcorp Certified company.
- a good work/life balance.
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.