Description de l'emploi
You consider yourself as a professional in your field, yet you are also eager to learn continuously. Team spirit is part of your genes and new challenges boost your motivation.
- Research available products and present best costs options from vendors
- Facilitate purchases of parts, components & products by reviewing product specifications with R&D.
- Ensure continuous high quality of purchases
- Plan and coordinate relocations
- Push technical and commercial product optimization
- Define suppliers together with strategic purchasing and R&D
- Create & maintain production documentation for new and released products
- Maintain the purchasing and product database
- Graduate technician/ engineer or similar education
- 2 - 5 years of experience in procurement/purchasing/production engineering
- Experience in electronic/mechanical design and development
- High level of performance orientation and team-spirit
- Good negotiation skills
- German and English are mandatory
Diverse, international and challenging tasks / personal responsibility and teamwork / international and dynamic team / regular internal and external training - development and coaching / flexible working hours / team events / a remuneration system that rewards your success.
Please apply directly online with salary expectation and start day.
If you have any questions, please turn to email@example.com
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving
leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile
working environment where entrepreneurial mindset
and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.