Description de l'emploi
Does Working on high end technologies speaks to you? Are you an “hands on” Engineer with an excellent team spirit, eager to learn and willing to play a key role in our fight against cancer? Then we have an exciting Career opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You participate to the installation, troobleshoot and maintenance of the IBA systems, equipments and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Toyohashi
- You ensure the highest quality of state-of-the-art technologies and services. You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your “know-how”.
- You will help deliver a final, reliable working product within defined timelines that matches quality, performance and customer satisfaction requirements.
- You maintain Proton Therapy equipments and systems according to the maintenance schedule
- You troobleshoot equipments and systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems
- You train customers to use properly and safely equipment/systems, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades
- You document and report interventions and actions undertaken, with the required level of details and accuracy
- You install equipment/systems accordingly to the defined planning, timelines procedures and operating processes
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipment/systems according to the specifications
• A Degree in Engineering, preferably Electro-Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or equivalent by experience
• A first experience in complex electronics/electrical system troubleshooting is prefered
•Experience in several of the following fields is a strong asset: Electromagnetics, control systems, regulation loops, sensors, high voltage equipment, low voltage equipment, Mechanics, Physics.
•Given the international context, you have very good oral skills in Japanese and English
You also are:
•A driven, passionate and proactive individual
•A both hands-on and analytical person
•Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
•A team player with very good communication skills
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.