Description de l'emploi
You play a key role in our mission to treat patients and fight cancer!
The ProteusPlus installation project in Buenos Aires will be the 1st Proton Therapy Center in South America and will be performed in partnership with INVAP, on Behalf of Comision Nacional de Energia Atomica (CNEA) and the National Oncology Institute Angel H. Roffo.
The Proton Therapy Center will be part of the Instituto de Oncología "Ángel H. Roffo" complex located in the Villa Del Parque area.
It will be equipped with the latest ProteusPlus system with two treatments rooms and one research area.
Its installation will start early July 2023 and should be delivered within 18 months after which the site transitions to customer service mode.
We offer an open-ended contract and expect the selected candidate to start his training in Belgium and Worlwide in March 2023.
As Site Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for the overall office management and act as the contact person between Headquarters and site. You perform a variety of administrative functions including general administration, logistics support, accounting, travel arrangements, supporting local Proton Therapy site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General administrative tasks including:
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking incoming calls and providing information to callers
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Composing memos and generating reports
- Organizing business related travel itineraries to and from the site, plan hotel stays, taxis management
- Providing HR support (tracking vacation & illness, coordination with payroll)
- Logistics support:
- Tracking the receipt and shipping of all spare parts for the site
- Coordinating delivery and shipping of equipment and parts with other sites
- Following up on the ordering, shipping and warehousing/stock management of all parts and materials to support operations
- Accounting support:
- Managing site purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Monitoring and recording petty cash and site financial account usage
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
You also are:
- A Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or Office Manager ideally in an international environment
- An experience in HR or accountancy administration is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Capable of working autonomously
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively during the training period (+/- 4 months)
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.