Description de l'emploi
Working with cutting-edge technologies - join the IT department of proton therapy composed of 50 people (IT) - technical function with an important social impact - attractive salary package - flexible home office policy (see below) - good work/life balance
As part of an international team of 8 people (infra), you will be responsible for:
- grouping patches and security fixes into Quarterly Patch Bundles for a mix of different OS and applications (SUSE, Debian, Windows...)
- regression-testing these Quarterly Patch Bundles in a test lab environment against different versions of the IBA Proton Therapy software
- documenting and publishing these Quarterly Patch Bundles for our customers to download and install
- on a yearly basis, updating our automated provisioning system (PXE, autoYaST, preseed, Ansible, zeroconf, etc.) to support the deployment of the latest version of all considered operating systems
- on a yearly basis, updating our automated tests suite to adapt it to the specificities of the new version of the OS
- regression-testing these OS upgrades in a test lab environment against different versions of the IBA Proton Therapy software
- documenting these OS upgrades and performing Design Transfer to Operations to allow them to perform these upgrades on customer sites with as little disruption as possible
- helping maintain and administer the physical and virtual lab environments that support these activities
The position is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, and hybrid work is currently the norm (mix of on-premises and home-working). It may entail occasional missions abroad (2 to 3 missions per year on average, typically 5 to 15 days per mission).
Cherry on the cake, IBA offers:
- an attractive salary package that corresponds to your experience level (composed of a flexible part that you can adapt to your own needs, numerous advantages such as a company car, gas card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, representation expenses,...)
- a very flexible home office policy for candidates living in Belgium or relocating to Belgium (4 days/month on site and 5 days per month in home office, the rest is free and depends on your current projects)
- a team that listens and leaves room for everyone’s development
- an environment with cutting-edge technologies and challenging problems
- possibilities of evolution towards management or expert roles according to your ambitions
- possibilities of various evolutions in Belgium or abroad according to your ambitions (30% of our offers are filled by internal candidates)
- to work in a Bcorp Certified company
- a good work/life balance
- excellent knowledge and proven experience in Unix/Linux system administration
- excellent knowledge and proven experience in Windows system administration
- experience in network administration
- familiar with the 'git' version control system
- ideally experience with Ansible or equivalent
- scripting experience with Python (knowledge of PyTest framework is a plus)
- conscious about cybersecurity
- fluent in English and excellent English writing skills (for Technical writing)
As assets :
- other scripting experience is a plus (bash, Perl, PHP, ...)
- experience with Samba4 AD DC is a plus
- experience with HP/HPE/Aruba hardware is a plus
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.