Description de l'emploi
As a Marketing Manager for the EMEA region, you will promote IBA Proton Therapy products and services. You will work closely with the Sales team to demonstrate IBA’s market leadership in the region and maximize our market share in proton therapy. You will create a regional marketing plan including digital and in person campaigns targeting qualified prospects as well as the larger radiation oncology community to fill the sales pipeline.
In addition, you will coordinate regional and local events as well as events hosted at headquarters.
You report directly to the Global Marketing Director Proton Therapy and join the Marketing Team composed of 4 Global Marketing Managers and 3 Regional Marketing Managers.
Your main tasks:
- You promote IBA’s Unique Value Proposition and key differentiating messages in the competitive EMEA landscape
- You work closely with the Sales Team to develop the marketing plan for the region, focusing on qualified prospects and countries
- You analyze competitors strategies and tactics and beat them
- You develop impactful targeted digital marketing campaigns to build awareness on proton therapy and promote IBA’s leadership in order to fill the sales pipeline
- You coordinate and maximize the impact of the 4 main global events organized annually
- You support selected regional in-person events and congresses to promote IBA as well as proton therapy, as well as visits to headquarters.
- You support IBA customers and maximize their satisfaction to make them IBA ambassadors
- You leverage IBA Campus digital platform and maximize the impact of the IBA community
- You qualify the contacts database for your region and work with the CRM tool. (SalesForce and Pardot)
- You analyze market and business trends in the region and make strategic recommendations, aware of our competitive market
- You ensure and enhance a consistent branding compliant with corporate/other standards
- You manage relationships with suppliers, strategic partners and agents/distributors
- You manage the regional marketing budget
You have :
You are :
- A Master degree or equivalent by experience in marketing or sales
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the medical device industry
- A strong expertise in event management
- A good knowledge of digital marketing tools such as LinkedIn, Pardot,…
- A strong affinity for advanced technology, knowledge in the imaging or radiotherapy industry is an asset
- A relevant experience in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills in English
- Results-oriented, and driven by ensuring excellent customer experience
- A real team player, able to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Willing to build a big success story with us, in a leader-position company in an exciting market
- Curious, eager to learn, to improve and to gain responsibility
- Highly interested in innovative technological equipments and willing to keep learning about our product
- A driven and proactive person, and you enjoy taking initiatives
- A creative person and open to new trends and approach
- Able to work autonomously and to set priorities
- Willing to work in an international and dynamic environment, facing challenging projects
- Ready to travel up to 30% of your time
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.