Description de l'emploi
- Negotiate best contract renewals in accordance with the pricing strategy, the service margin targets and business ethics
- Influence, convince and/or negotiate with client representatives with the support of the PT sales department.
- Plan, organize and prepare all O&M (Operate and Maintain) contract renewals for the PT installed base (worldwide).
- Collaborate with the Ops managers, sales team, legal dept, finance, QRS as well as Product Management for installed base.
- Integrate the above internal depts’ inputs and update the contractual terms accordingly.
- Track sales activities and customer information;
- Report regularly & accurately on progress.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction through proactive approach as well as on-time and successful implementation of the new contract.
- Participate to some PT events & fairs as well as support marketing campaigns
- Define and implement a contract renewal process & system assessment checklist
- Support to create and maintenance standard templates for platinum and shared services contracts in close collaboration with legal & other departments.
- A commercial experience in an international context for minimum 10 years
- Experience in a legal department or contract management (you are able to read and draft a contract)
- Good knowledge of PT Service business (is a plus)
- Comfortable in customer facing situations whatever their responsibilities
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Rigorous & details oriented
- Comfortable with cross-cultural challenges
- Fluent in English and French
- Well organized, autonomous & result driven
- Willing to travel for short missions (up to 25% of your time)
- Preferably based in IBA HQ (Belgium)
As a contract renewal Director, you can work either at home, either at the office.
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.