Description de l'emploi
As part of the Project Management Team within our RadioPharma Solutions Business Line, you will manage several projects at the same time (between 5-6 projects) on multiple locations all over the world. The activities start at the activation of the project via the contract review and continue with the coordination of the necessary resources (internal and external), the planning, the shipment, the rigging, the installation, and the follow-up. The projects might last between 9 to 24 months and the budget is situated between 700k and 3M €.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the equipment on site in accordance with the standard procedures
- Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human) in order to produce and install the equipment until its acceptance
- Managing customer relationships as single point of contact in the company and you act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.
- Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer
- Making on time and accurate reporting to the management.
You also are:
- A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electromechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience
- At Least 3 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment , preferably with an experience in Radiopharmacy and/or in cyclotron technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English. Another language is an asset
- An analytical mind
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Willing to travel up to 30% of your time.
Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions:
for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology
by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron
systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons
and over 600 Synthera®
chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception
, equipment integration
, process validation
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.