Description de l'emploi
Do you want to put your knowledge from your business studies into practice and gain practical experience in internal sales?
Apply now for a working student position with us and then you can contribute here as a working student (f/m/d) for up to 20 hours / week and in the semester breaks up to 40 hours / week.
Tasks and Activities:
- You support a project team in collecting and classifying lead and contact data and preparing them for sales with the help of data automation in the CRM system
- You will familiarize yourself with the reporting and analytics of Salesforce and Pardot, create targeted queries for campaigns and develop best practice methods for further applications
- You support the team in using creative ideas to create queries and models for data cleansing and scrubbing
- You support the team in the preparation of quotations and other activities that arise in the internal sales department
- To join us as a working student (f/m/d) in the field of customer relationship management and/or business informatics, you must have successfully completed at least three semesters of a degree in business administration, business informatics, international business management or international marketing management
- Ideally, you have some relevant work experience from previous internships as well as business fluent German and very good English skills
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with the reporting and data management part of a CRM system, ideally you have already gained experience with Salesforce or Pardot
- You are confident in working with EXCEL and data files
- Analyzing complex contexts is your strength and you enjoy solving challenging problems
A long-term perspective / varied, international and challenging tasks / cooperation and support in an international and dynamic team / flexible working hours and home office / a remuneration system that rewards your success
Please apply directly online with salary expectations per hour and start date. For questions in advance, please contact email@example.com
Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving
leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile
working environment where entrepreneurial mindset
and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.