Description de l'emploi
The technical Leader mission is to be responsible for the technical development of the team.
They are also technical advisors for their peers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You are responsible for:
Ensuring the technical training and certification of field engineers
- Assign appropriate training plans with support of training department
- Coach flying engineers on component specialty
- Organize and/or provide necessary training for component proficiency
- Take part to some missions to coach team members
- Regularly assess content of training plans and update it with the last features documents
Ensuring adequate level of expertise within the team
Providing remote/on-site support on specific request (Service, Installation and Upgrades) and for request of manpower, technical expertise and/or coaching
Being the interface contact with related departments and regions on technical improvements
- Organize regular 1-0-1 with your team members (after each mission, at least once a month) to improve our services to customer.
- Coach team on their technical goals
- Lead technical meeting or delegate properly according to subject to discuss
Reporting and documenting on technical activities
- Be the point of contact of the team to report to R&D and/or Service Engineer department issues faced on site
- Delegate possible improvements to the team according to expertise
- Be involved in bug resolution
- Be involved in the redesign or rebuild of new releases of equipment
- Participate to regular meeting with R&D to update the team members about their roadmap, progress on components
You also are:
- A Master degree in engineering (e.g. electronics, electro mechanics, mechanics, physics);
- A solid technical experience in Proton Therapy or a specific subsystem with key strengths in practical application
- A previous experience as Flying Field Service Engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to motivate, support, coach and empower people
- You are results-driven and customer-oriented
- You are capable of working autonomously and making decisions
- You have good analytical skills to identify the root cause of issues
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
- Willing to travel up to 25% annually
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.