Description de l'emploi
Contribute in identifying, developing, and executing Supply Chain material requirements, material scheduling, and logistics plan to ensure cost effective practices. Apply appropriate inventory management techniques and strategies to support strategic inventory goals.
The incumbent functions play in an environment of limited daily supervision. Directives and work instructions are general in nature, requiring initiative, systems, and process knowledge in order to the incumbent to successfully accomplish work tasks.
Responsibilities include identifying, developing, and executing procurement and logistics plans to ensure least cost, on time deliveries from the supply base in collaboration with purchasing team.
This position has work responsibilities with additional work duties that support daily facility operations. Key work responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Purchasing and internal customers (Global Planning Teams & Customer Services) through communication of material availability, inventory and schedules management.
- Initiates action plans to address and resolve simple to moderately complex logistics or scheduling issues in collaboration with purchasing. Negotiates with purchasing to limit late delivery schedules, eliminate stockouts & help reducing excess inventory.
- Safety Stock level monitoring for customer service parts, OF batching & optimize the MRP planning requirements
- Participate to the identification of obsolescence and give planning priority to Industrialisation for resolution
- Proactively identifies and gains participation of team members and other necessary resources needed to resolve issues and improve efficiencies.
- Prepare data files for Global planning and customer services in order to share the ATP information based on purchasing delivery dates.
- Collaborate with the manufacturing department and participate to / lead the S&OE/CRP Process to address the right planning priorities among the Receiving Warehouse, Quality Inspection, Production
- Lead small projects of supply delivery to ensure Availability of material i.e. R&D projects, maintenance,
- In addition to the above duties, the incumbent supports multi-faceted operational needs by performing other various tasks.
- Master’s Degree in commercial engineering, applied economics, or business management, ideally with a major in Supply Chain Management;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Willing to develop your skills in Project management;
- Good knowledge in SAP PS and PP modules is a must;
- Good mastering of both French and English;
- Effective organization skills.
- Able to work with rigor and precision (strong analytical mind);
- Qualified to write formal communication;
- Are interested in working in a high-tech environment;
- Team oriented
- Autonomous (independent and having the power to make your own decisions), resistant to a very changing environment, curious to learn
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.