Description de l'emploi
The mission is to support the customer and the IBA project Team on delivering an integrated solution :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrated site acceptance tests
- Customer training
- Production startup support
- Hear the customer voice and feedback as an input for our continuous improvement
As Application Specialist, your responsibilities will be to:
- Perform acceptance testing of the integrated solution with the end-user
- Train and support the customer to use properly and safely the system
- Provide on-site and/or remote process support to customers
- Maintain strong relationships with the customer QA and production team of the assigned sites.
- Support the site teams on the integrated solution with the focus on the customer process
- Report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy
- Maintain and improve the training support material on the integrated solution
- Be up to date with the latest IBA solutions.
- Provide continuous structured customer product feedback to the rest of the organization
- Participate in procedures update and optimization following the required quality standards.
And you are:
- A master degree in Electromechanical Engineering, or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an industrial environment
- A Troubleshooting mindset for interconnected systems
- Excellent skills in English and other languages are an asset
- An open mind to evolve into different cultural environments
- Customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about innovative industrial solutions
- Able to give feedback and coordinate return on experience process for product improvement
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
- A problem solver and stress resistant
- A team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- Willing to travel up to 35% of your time (duration of the mission: up to 3 weeks in a row)
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.