Description de l'emploi
Are you ready for the next step in your professional growth?
We offer you a safe place to progress and develop with the great support of an experienced team!
In this position as a (Senior) Firmware Development Engineer, you will be part of a successful international team responsible for the development of embedded software in the medical field of radiotherapy. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the entire Hardware/Firmware development lifecycle from requirements through implementation to the finished product. You will take on an important task of developing new medical devices for our customers and can support us in our fight against cancer.
- Creation of Buildroot based Firmware requiring work on the Full Embedded Stack
- C++ Development of Linux based measurement applications
- Development, Modification and/or configuration of Linux Device Drivers
- Maintenance of Buildroot, Linux and U-Boot Configurations
- Implementation of Unit Tests using Catch2 and pytest
- Microcontroller programming
What we require at least some of (the rest we will teach you):
- Ambitious Team player with good communication skills, eager to develop
- C/C++ Development
- Embedded Linux
- Fluent in English
- Modern C++ (preferably C++20)
- Hardware-handling in C (uControllers and Linux Device Drivers)
- Hardware debugging experience (I2C, SPI, PCIe, GPIO, CAN, JTAG)
- Python and Bash Scripting
- Networking Protocols (TCP, Websockets, HTTP)
- Build-Systems (CMake, Makefiles)
- Git, Merge-Requests and Reviews
- Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI)
- Microcontroller programming
- Reading datasheets and assembling small PoC-Buildups
- Embedded software development process knowledge (ideally in development of medical devices)
- Knowledge of Handling Measurement Equipment (Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes…)
- FPGA Programming
- Working with Docker
- Fluent in German
Diverse, international and challenging tasks / personal responsibility and teamwork / international and dynamic team / regular internal and external training - development and coaching / flexible working hours and home office / monthly muesli breakfast and team events / a remuneration system that rewards your success.
Are you excited to take on the next advancing step in your career with IBA? Are you eager to learn more about this new challenge?
Please apply directly online with salary expectation and start day.
If you have any questions, please turn to: email@example.com
Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving
leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile
working environment where entrepreneurial mindset
and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.