Description de l'emploi
As a Field Service Engineer you will work within a team of polyvalent engineers that is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of IBA equipment, both on customers’ sites as on IBA’s premises. IBA being an international company, you will travel all around the world to install and maintain this equipment.
**OTJ Training Provided by our Global team of Industrial Field Service Engineering**
To achieve your mission, you will:
· Install equipment according to the defined planning, timelines and operating processes
· Debug any problem occurring and inform the Development Team accordingly
· Propose solutions that improve equipment reliability, installability and operability in collaboration with R&D
· Test equipment in compliance with specifications
· Maintain equipment according to the maintenance schedule, and take all necessary actions in order to repair equipment when needed
· Train IBA’s customers to use equipment properly and safely. Advise them about available spare parts and upgrades
Document and report any interventions with the required level of details and accuracy
- Holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Industrial Electronics or Electro-mechanics Engineering;
- Is willing to travel approximately 50% of working time
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong electrical and mechanical background
- Experience with maintenance and high powered electrical equipment
- Experience with RF and vacuum systems
- Works in a hands-on and pragmatic manner
- Has good organization skills
- Is eager to take initiative
- Is a very good team player
- Has strong communication skills (fluency in English required)
- French speaking abilities will be strongly considered
- Occupational exposure to radiation.
- This position may be subject to special inoculation and immunization requirements as a condition of employment for working in a health care setting. You may be required to obtain appropriate immunization against communicable diseases, which may include hepatitis B, tuberculosis, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, varicella, and COVID-19 vaccination, as required by customers. However, IBA will consider accommodations for disabilities and religious-based reasons.
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.