Description de l'emploi
As a member of the team you will travel worldwide to provide onsite operations support for IBA Proton Therapy centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Field service operator, your responsibilities will be to
• Operate and monitor technical parameters of the equipment/systems on daily basis
• Maintaining a safe working environment and behavior in line with the safety rules (EHS, radioprotection, electrical risk …)
* Ensure the equipment is ready on time for the customer, delivering the beam according to key performance indicators (throughput, customer satisfaction, uptime, …)
* Complete documentation on time: reports and follow-up of events, shift reports, and ensure daily report of operator activities and incident in the appropriate tools.
Under the supervision of subject matter experts, you will also:
* Assist the Site team in repair and maintenance activities
* Provide hand/eyes to assist remote engineers and experts in troubleshooting errors and technical issues
* Implement corrective maintenance actions according to written plans.
* Perform simple maintenance tasks of electrical, mechanical, vacuum and cooling systems according to written procedures.
• A bachelor’s degree in electro-mechanics or equivalent through experience.
* Experience in electronics/electrical system troubleshooting required.
• Good oral and written skills in English.
* General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, word, Outlook is a must
* valid driving license and authorization of travel worldwide
And you are:
• A driven, proactive and hands-on individual,
• Detail oriented, with good customer service mentality
• A team player with good communication skills,
• Willing to travel up to 60% annually, including during weekends
* willing to work on rotating shifts (morning-afternoon-night)
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.