Description de l'emploi
The mission of the Product Management team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the Global Product long term vision, and strategy based on market, technology and clinical evolutions, in its 3-time horizons: installed base, current product and product of the future.
- Deploy the vision in a strategic and then operational product roadmap for IBA products, based on its key stakeholders’ priorities & ROI and propose an associated budget.
- Deploy the Augmented Product vision into a Partnership roadmap with our Strategic partners, supervise its execution.
- Act as enabler of cross functional collaboration, mainly with Operations, Commercial and Regulatory teams.
As Product Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- lead a cross-functional team to align on product vision, strategy, roadmap and propose product developments with the right market fit.
- Work with the clinical team to develop proof points and clinical claims.
- Define the go-to-market plan for new product introductions.
- Work with marketing to develop a sales readiness plan in preparation for product launch
- Conduct sales trainings
- Conduct customer presentations for key strategic accounts, coordinated as part of sales campaigns.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Required mindsets and behaviors:
- Master degree or above in science, engineering, business or a related field.
- At least 3-year experience in radiation therapy industry. Familiarity with proton therapy is a plus.
- Solid process and business acumen, incl. stakeholder management.
- Leadership skills: able to lead a cross-functional team without direct reports.
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback
- Ability to communicate with different levels and functions in the organization with excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English language speaking and writing required.
- Willingness to travel 10% – 25%.
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels
- A customer-oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives.
- Comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively.
- Work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.