Description de l'emploi
As a Field Service Engineer
RPS dedicated to Chemistry equipments, you are responsible for the installation and/or maintenance and/or repair of IBA equipment/systems at IBA or on customer's site, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product, matching quality, performance, customer satisfaction and requirements.
- You install equipments/systems accordingly to the defined planning, timeline procedures and operating processes;
- You debug and report bugs to the Development Team, and you are in charge of testing equipment/systems according to the specifications;
- You maintain equipment/systems according to the maintenance schedule, and repair equipment/systems taking all necessary actions to solve problems;
- You operate the installed site and the equipment/systems for a daily use;
- You train customers to use properly and safely equipment/systems, and you counsel them on available spare parts and upgrades;
- You report and document interventions and actions undertaken with the required level of details and accuracy;
- You promote and advice customers on equipment opportunities.
You have :
And you are :
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering, or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in Radiochemistry is an advantage;
- Good client facing skills;
- Given the international context, you have good oral and written skills in English.
- Interested in the Electro mechanics and Chemistry fields;
- Willing to broaden your knowledge and follow appropriate and regular trainings;
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual;
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- A team player with very good communication skills;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of your time, also during weekends.
Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions:
for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology
by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron
systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons
and over 600 Synthera®
chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception
, equipment integration
, process validation
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.