Description de l'emploi
The Technical Manager (or Field Service Manager) is in charge of supervising the team responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of IBA equipment and systems in order to deliver, within defined timelines, a final reliable working product matching quality and performance requirements.
The team is also responsible for testing the accelerators on site in Louvain-La-Neuve before the installation at the customer's site.
Your role will be
- Manage the Field Service Engineers located in the region in charge of the accelerator (coordination and supervision)
- Ensure that the Safety, Health and Environmental policies are followed by the team
- Drive continous improvement within the field service team, business unit and organization as a whole
- Act as an interface and a facilitator with all involved departments and your peers based in other regions
- Oversee headcount and budgetary requirements of the field service team.
- Have a technical background (ideally electromecanical, other technical orientations will be considered)
- Have a strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills.
- Be able to motivate, support and empower people
- Present a powerful and positive professionals image to the team
- Constantly work with a solution-focused approach
- Be rigourous while flexible and open to different ideas and views
- Strong communication skills based on active listening
- Use diplomacy in negotiating in order to reach ideal agreements with involved stakeholders
- Proficient in French and English (written and spoken)
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.