Description de l'emploi
The Product Delivery Group of the Service Engineering is an international team managing, supporting and executing the planning, verification and deployment of the IBA PTS and AdaPTInsight software.
Our mission is the software and IT infrastructure support for the IBA proton therapy installed base and installation projects. We care for the full life-cycle of our IT and software installations including
• initial deployment and startup
• upgrades and updates
• software and IT configuration handling
• troubleshooting and resolution of issues
• monitoring and maintenance
• IT obsolescence remediation
Due to the fast increasing risks of various attack possibilities from inside and outside of the company we set a strong focus on IT security and IT hygiene for the proton therapy sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Flying System & Software Engineer, your responsibility will be to:
• Travel to different Proton Therapy sites (P1 and P+) for PTS/AI and 3rd party software tests, verification, general software and IT maintenance and performing assessments of the local IT and software infrastrucutre.
• Be part of the software helpdesk
• Support the ID teams for informal bug and feature testing.
• Support the AdaPTInsight team for verification of new AI versions.
• Execute formal factory tests and on-site software verification
• Contribute to the tool development to improve internal workflows and the IT and software monitoring of our installed base
• A Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (preferably in Computer Sciences) or an equivalent experience.
• Experience on software verification and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of IT system architectures (servers, workstations, network infrastructure) and Linux/UNIX
• Ideally programming experience in Java/PHP/Python, basic knowledge in SQL
• An awareness of version control systems and configuration management
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• A plus is work experience in medical environments.
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.