Description de l'emploi
You will be part of the Radio Pharma Solutions business unit.
That passionate team is in charge of the sales management process for services, maintenance and upgrade requests from our customers.
As a sales Manager, you are responsible for delivering on assigned sales targets related to company products and/or services in line with the annual Radio Pharma solutions / Customer Service sales plan and margin, Business line strategy and company ethical standards to guarantee full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You achieve assigned sales and margin targets within the designated portfolio of existing or new clients in a given territory
- You negotiate best deals in accordance with the pricing strategy and business ethics
- You track activities and customer information in CRM dbase (ie CMMS, Salesforce, ...); you provide accurate and timely reporting
- Manage relationships with stakeholders: customers, prospects, agents, distributors, B2B contacts and key opinion leaders, ... (incl. Client collection)
- You ensure up to date technical knowledge (clinical knowledge is an asset) and communicate to customers/prospects (healthcare , nuclear medicine, …) ; you contribute to market intelligence ( good knowledge of the competition and market evolution); you report any adverse event regarding products to regulatory bodies in due date (pharmacovigilance, ...)
- You work closely with operations, marketing and internal departments to ensure product/service availability, delivery on time.
- You identify and convert opportunities for up-sales & cross-sales
- You participate to events & fairs, to marketing campaigns
And you are:
- A Master degree in technical orientation, and you have a 2-3 y. relevant experience in a customer-facing position;
- A long-term approach as we deal within long sales cycles
- A strong ability to handle constructive, long-term and efficient customer relationships
- A strong ability to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A fluent knowledge of French and English, any other language is an asset
- Client oriented, ensuring efficient sales processes and professional contacts
- Hands-on, driven and self-starter to go and pick-up the right information
- Proactive and eager to learn, to improve and gain responsibility
- Able to take the lead and relevant initiatives in your scope of action
- Accurate and rigorous, able to plan organize your work autonomously;
- An assertive team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ready to travel up to 20% of your time
Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions:
for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology
by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron
systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons
and over 600 Synthera®
chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception
, equipment integration
, process validation
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.