Description de l'emploi
As a Digitalization Project Manager, you will be part of our R&D Industrial team. You will have full project management responsibility including cost, quality, deadline in line with the BU strategy.
The project consists in developing HW and SW solution to follow the parameters of the machines, leading to the ability of performing predictive maintenance.
In addition of this scope, the various interfaces of software(s) used by the machines and the sub-systems need to be re-thought as well as the architecture regarding all requirements and specifications of the stakeholders.
Challenges we will trust you with
- Organize and coordinate the necessary resources (material and labour) up to the end of the project
- Analyze and manage risks (technical, feasibility, financial, resources, safety, health, ...)
- Lead and coordinate project team in related field of business (pharma, equipment, ...)
- Main internal/external contact point for the project execution ; seek customer satisfaction and ensure support to internal and/or external customer
- Reporting and KPI are communicated, analyzed and action plans are proposed for decision making
- Identify development issues early, seek continuous improvement
- Transfer to the team in charge of the post-project support (Customer Service department, product manager, operations,…)
- Set up, develop and improve tools, processes, environment, structure , …
What we value
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in Digital project management in an international and multicultural environment
- Ability to travel 20% time
- English fluent (B2 or higher level); French is a plus
- Technical knowledge and experience with
- PLC and SCADA programming (Siemens (TIA Portal included drive and safety), B&R, Wonderware InTouch, WinCC…)
- Industrial communications based on Profibus-DP, PROFINET, ModbusTCP, S7-comms and other industrial protocols.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of VMWare environment (ESXi, Workstation)
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, including Power BI
- Experience with programming languages C, C++ and Visual Basic is an asset.
- Microcontroller/FPGA based systems programming is an asset.
- Cybersecurity is a plus
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.