Description de l'emploi
As a Procurement Category Manager, you will be in charge of the sourcing of Facilities, MRO & Logistics products and services.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in a fast-paced environment where they must manage multiple complex projects concurrently and have an aptitude for communicating with diplomacy.
You will report to the Purchasing Manager of Indirect, Services & Procurement.
Challenges we will trust you with
You will be based in LLN and you will work with several services within the Manufacturing & Supply Chain department (MSC department).
- Define, get approval on and implement sourcing strategies for your categories of products/services
- Manage relationship with key internal and external stakeholders and business representatives
- Manage complex procurement files from beginning to end, in close collaboration with your internal stakeholders.
- Prepare, challenge the suppliers, and negotiate to get the best technological offer in term of Quality, Cost and Delivery conditions
- Define and implement frame-contracts and Service Level Agreements with selected suppliers and drive contract compliance
- Ensure the quality and delivery performance of your suppliers
- Identify and implement collaborative actions to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership
- Lead process implementation, change management efforts and continuous improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency on your scope and global purchasing department.
What we value
And you are:
- Master’s degree with emphasis on areas of Business, Economics, Finance, Procurement, Legal or Engineering
- Proven Procurement experience across multiple spend categories: Capex or Indirect Categories is highly preferable
- Strategic sourcing: set-up of long-term strategy for category management (market analysis RFI, RFP, RFQ, Contract management, procurement methodologies, partnering, category management, supplier selection and supplier relationship management)
- Experience in transversal project and process management
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Result/Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Excellent negotiation, networking, and persuasion skills
- You are a flexible and stress resistant person with effective organizing and problem-solving skills
- You are a team player with excellent oral and written communications skills, both in French and in English
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP or another equivalent ERP system is a must
- An assertive individual with good networking skills
- A driven and proactive individual
- Able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives
- A resourceful person
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.