Description de l'emploi
Why is this a technically interesting opportunity?
- As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will contribute to the design and development of the infrastructure of our site which is a key component for the digitalization of our sites.
- The cybersecurity is the most important point for tomorrow and you ensure that all the established rules are respected.
- In such you will be part of an agile-oriented development team.
- You will define solutions with business analysts and other technical experts. In parallel of new developments, you will participate to the global quality improvement of the product.
- You ensure that all sites fit our requirements in accordance with the architecture designed with the validation of our technical experts.
- Very flexible teleworking policy: you work +/- 3 days a week from home
- Many possibilities of evolution, as much in Belgium as internationally if you want to evolve in the coming years towards other responsibilities
- Possibility to evolve as an expert in the same way as a manager (same salary policy according to your choice)
If you are eager to participate to maintain our site in the future in a technological environment, join our team!
What we value :
You also are:
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of practical experience in IT Infrastructure;
- You have strong knowledge in setting-up, configuring and documenting infrastructures (VMWare, pFsens).
- You have good knowledge in Cybersecurity.
- You will work mainly in Windows environment
- You have strong analysis skills and love learning new technologies;
- You are solution-oriented and show initiatives;
- Knowledge of OPC-UA is an asset.
- An experience in scripting is an asset
- You are able to write URS/URD
- Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English and in French;
- A driven, proactive and hands-on individual
- Able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives
- A team player with very good communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 15% of your time (one week out of 10 +/-)
: if this description matches what you'd like to grow into and not necessarily where you are now, we encourage you to apply !
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.