Description de l'emploi
Inside IBA Industrial BU, you actively contribute to develop, implement and maintain Servicemax (CMMS) for the customer installed base. You ensure master data is clean and documentation up to date. You provide training to end-user, identify and escalate issues to the Business Analyst when needed. You gather business requirements in collaboration with your team, perform testing and follow-up user stories from start to production release.
Challenges we will trust with
- Centralize and analyze requests for the application
- Write User stories, specifying requirements and acceptances criteria
- Perform and validate functional testing
- Write training material and give training to end-users
- Provide support to end-users and the SVMX community
- Maintain and update documentation related to the use of the application
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards based on business needs
- Support impact analysis on tools and processes
What we value
- Translate business needs into business requirements
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders (DS, ID, Delivery, Ops)
- Make things happen smoothly in a matrix organization with other people resources
- Strong pedagogical skills
- Knowledge of IBA processes map and especially Operate and Maintain
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in English
- Good communicator
- Real team player
- Enthusiastic in acquiring new tools knowledge (PRIDEx, PLM, SAP..)
- Rigorous and continuously seeking for improvement in your sphere
You have interest in
Cherry on the cake
- Data science and IT application
- Business intelligence tools
- Research on new technologies
- First CMMS experience
- Knowledge about agile development and using AgileAccelerator in Salesforce
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.