Description de l'emploi
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading 3 teams with approximately 13 persons in total who oversee the operations and maintenance of 3 Proton Therapy sites in France
- Coordinating overall activities with each site and managing priorities
- Ensuring Safety and administrative compliance of IBA’s French branch
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the subcontractors (supplies, storage, etc.)
- Ensuring the customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, technical performance, timing and budget
- Ensuring that the company’s Quality and EHS Management system is fully in place during all site activities, generating the expected quality records
- Preparing budget reports, documenting global activities and improvement plans
- Following operational expenditure and approving payments
- Establishing strong communication with the customers
- Supervising the teams and managing high level human resources tasks (career evolution, coaching, performance management)
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
And you also are:
- A Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
- A strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and experience in managing a team in an industrial and/or medical environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- A very committed person ready to inspire a team to move forward
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- You are results-driven and customer-oriented
- You are capable of working autonomously and making decisions
- Able to work with a solution-focused approach, striving to determine what are the best actions needed to complete the team's assignments
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.