Description de l'emploi
As part of the project management team of our Industrial Business Line, you will manage new equipment installation projects on various machines (Rhodotrons). The projects range from 4M euros to 10M euros in revenue and are located across the world with a quick delivery cycle (18 months) in a growing business and with a significant impact on business line results and customer satisfaction.
Challenges we will trust with
- Leading projects from customer order until acceptance of the upgrade equipment or new products on site in accordance with the standard procedures
- Proposing technical solutions for development decisions
- Planning and coordinating internal and external resources (material and human ) in order to produce and install the equipment until its acceptance
- Managing customer relationships as single point of contact and you act as interface between our customers and internal departments such as R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, etc
- Ensuring the project is delivered within quality, time and budget constraints to a satisfied customer
- Making on time and accurate reporting to the management
- Supporting the quote process for costing and assessing the risk for the company
- A master degree in engineering or industrial sciences, preferably in electromechanics, electronics or electricity, or an equivalent experience
- More than 5 years of experience in project management in an international and multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English
- An analytical mind
- Fascinated by new technologies, having a broad technical knowledge and willing to update it continuously
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Willing to travel up to 30% of your time, from 2 days up to 2 weeks
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.