Description de l'emploi
Fixed term contract of 6 months. Potential extension till end 2022.
3 of our Business Units have increased sales expectations, so the supply needs to strengthen and create the capacity to meet these sales expectations.
As a member of a team of five people, you will participate in the elaboration and modelling of global management plan of internal & external capacities and bottlenecks. You will work in close collaboration with manufacturing, industrialization and purchasing teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Planning Associate in Sales & Operations Planning team, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a plan to increase the supply chain capacity on a clear timeline by taking into account all the constraints (critical products/suppliers/…);
- Consolidating workload and capacity planning;
- Determining the conditions (backward planning, decisions) to succeed in different scenarios;
- Monitoring of the execution of decisions taken;
- Managing transversal planning over the different Business Lines;
- Offering a clear visibility of future expenses and orders to purchasing and being a facilitator in this process;
- Creating reporting on your projects and results.
And you are:
- Master’s Degree in commercial engineering, applied economics, or business management, ideally with a major in Supply Chain Management;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Project management /Planning Management/ Logistics or Supply Chain;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Project;
- Good knowledge in Office Applications (especially Excel);
- Good knowledge in SAP is an asset but not mandatory;
- Good mastering of both French and English;
- Data management oriented;
- Effective organization & communication skills.
- Able to work with rigor and precision (strong analytical mind);
- Qualified to write formal communication;
- Team oriented and an assertive person;
- Autonomous (independant and having the power to make your own decisions);
- Stress resistant to a very changing environment, curious to learn.
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.