Description de l'emploi
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for identifying potential customers, proposing effective and innovative sales solutions that address a customer’s needs and challenges, and finalizing sales contracts. You will be working for the Radio Pharma Solutions business line, promoting and selling equipment dedicated to PET radio-synthesis.
The ideal candidate will possess a verifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Maintains knowledge of IBA’s products and factors influencing the market environment;
- Demonstrates organizational and proactive follow-up abilities;
- Delivers presentations to potential customers worldwide;
- Demonstrates teamwork through sharing of best practices and working with cross functional teams;
- Implements company initiatives into sales territory;
- Reports sales opportunities and issues;
- Follows up IBA Key Accounts
- Defines sales strategy adapted to sales territories
- Supports customers on technical topics with the guidance of IBA technical team
- Participates in worldwide events, fairs, congresses or symposiums, related to IBA products
- Creates, negotiates and closes deals effectively with partners, distributors or end customers directly
- You have sales experience in a technical or medical field;
- You, preferably, have experience in radiochemistry or radiopharmacy;
- You are willing to broaden your knowledge and follow appropriate and regular trainings;
- You are a driven, proactive and independent;
- You are able to organize your work autonomously and to take initiatives;
- You are a team player with very good communication skills;
- You have good client facing skills, driven to provide solutions to customers requests;
- Given the international context, you have excellent oral and written skills in English;
- You are willing to work in a multi-cultural environment
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of your time.
Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions:
for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology
by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron
systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons
and over 600 Synthera®
chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception
, equipment integration
, process validation
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.