Description de l'emploi
You will be part of the clinical solutions team, a team of 10 medical physicists involved in the clinical development of the proton therapy system. You will contribute with your treatment planning knowledge to the gathering of clinical evidence/data supporting the development of new functionalities.
As in-silico study manager
- Be the reference within the company for patient treatment planning for proton therapy
- Manage/support in-silico studies in which IBA is engaging with clinical partners
- Consolidate all in-silico patient data and manage its authorized use
- Contribute to the clinical evolution of our proton therapy products, through their whole life cycle, and you develop a profound knowledge of this product line as experienced by the end-user
- Support user collaborations on treatment planning studies
- Analyze the market, customers’ and other stakeholders’ needs
- Ensure clinical, market and business opportunities are communicated internally
- Support the marketing and sales team with your clinical knowledge
- May be involved as a speaker in conferences or webinar.
- A master’s degree in medical physics or Biomedical Engineering, or an equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience in the radiotherapy field as a Medical Physicist/dosimetrist or equivalent
- Experience in treatment planning in radiation therapy is a must
- Experience in treatment planning in proton therapy as a plus
- Experience in clinical studies as a plus
- Scripting or programming skills
- Experience in a medical devices company as a plus
- A customer-oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Able to work in a beta-testing environment
- Able to drive projects, to influence and to convince others
- Able to mediate between different needs and stakeholders
- Demonstrating a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- Rigorous and well-organised
- A team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.