Description de l'emploi
The mission of the Particle Therapy Dosimetry
team is to develop solutions to reduce the installation time of Particle Therapy centers and improve machines and patient plan verifications efficiency and accuracy. We are a small, passionate, and energetic team working with the latest technologies in an entrepreneurial spirit.
Your role amongst that team will be to drive all product management aspects, from market understanding to product launch.
For organizational purposes, location must in Europe
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Product Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Listen to and analyze the market needs to identify new product opportunities, improvements, and strategic partnerships
- Develop product and market expertise (ex: competitive analysis, product segmentation)
- Build business case for new or existing products (goals, objectives, profitability, added value, impact on market, revenues)
- Define the product roadmap consistently with the market but also with other product lines
- Define high level product requirement based on market needs
- Act as enabler of cross functional collaboration, mainly with R&D, Operations, Commercial and Regulatory teams
- Provide product information and training to sales teams, service teams, partners, distributors and/or customers
- Maintain and extend internal and external network, strategic partners,…
- Work with Marketing to develop a sales readiness plan in preparation for product launch and enable the sales teams
- Support international tradeshows and other customers events.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master degree in engineering/science, or an MBA with strong technical interest or equivalent experience
- At least 5-year experience in medical devices industry. Familiarity with radiation therapy market is a plus
- Experience with Product Life cycle Management (PLM) processes and Value Proposition Creation (VPC) is an advantage
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to develop solutions
- Comfortable with participating in tradeoffs
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills, ready to work in a complex and international environment
- Proactive person willing to take initiatives
- A customer-oriented person with excellent communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to learn
- Willing to travel 20% to 30% (4 to 6 days per month)
Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving
leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile
working environment where entrepreneurial mindset
and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.