Description de l'emploi
As Chemistry Product Manager
with focus on our Synthera platform and consumables, you participate to the success, optimization and standardization of Radiopharmaceutical Solutions products to market, through the life cycle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ownership for the chemistry catalogue
- Create and maintain updated product descriptions (for customers, sales, R&D), technical data sheets and documentation & TDS
- Develop product and market expertise
- Optimization and development of products and participation to product innovation.
- Product lifecycle , technical monitoring, performance, continuous improvement
- Interfacing with R&D to ensure that product meets user needs and specifications, participate to design reviews
- Give your support to Sales department for tenders
- Ensure internal & external trainings
- Ensure internal (project managers) and external (customers) support
- Customer survey and reporting in collaboration with senior Product Manager
- Participate also to the Product management for the chemistry modules services: training, spare parts, support for Synthera users , software update and its communication
- User’s meeting organization (under senior product mgr supervision)
- Marketing collaboration follow-up (with regular reporting to the senior Product Manager)
- Give input for product strategy
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Master degree or above in science, engineering or a related field.
• At least 3-year experience in medical devices or healthcare industry. Familiarity with radiopharmaceuticals is a plus.
• Fluent in English language speaking and writing required.
• Strong people relationship as well as communication and presentation skills.
• Solid process and business acumen, incl. stakeholder management.
• Experience with Product Life cycle Management (PLM) processes and Value Proposition Creation (VPC) is an advantage.
• Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to develop solutions
• Ability to communicate with different levels and functions in the organization.
Required mindsets and behaviors:
• A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
• A customer-oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
• A proactive person willing to take initiatives.
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.