Description de l'emploi
As Korea Administrative Associate, you are responsible for the overall administrative support and act as a contact person between the sites in Korea and other departments upon administrative topics. You perform various functions including general administrative in legal entity, logistics management and maintaining documents to improve productivity and to secure compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Korea Administrative Associate, you are responsible for:
- General administrative tasks including:
- Composing business interaction and organizing the reports and documents
- Managing company facilities, administrative assets and any of business partnership related
- Providing HR support (medical check-ups, coordination with group insurance and other assigned tasks)
- Taking an inquiry from the government authorities, and organizing the reply accordingly in a timely manner
- Organizing the itineraries to and from the sites, and the local services required for visitors
- Assisting in other related administrative actions assigned on diverse projects at the site
- Logistics and asset management :
- Organizing and tracking of the material logistics
- Managing the list of IBA assets (office supplies, tools and devices)
- Executing continuous improvement on the local inventory management & logistics issues with IBA team support
- Invoice & account handling :
- Managing the purchasing accounts (vendors, subcontractors, etc.)
- Creating & releasing invoices and monitoring the workflow in collaboration with IBA team and the local agencies.
- Maintaining expense documents and following up the payment conditions.
- Document management
- Setting up and maintaining the documents for internal/external purpose to secure the compliance level in IBA Korean subsidiary
- Collaborating with IBA teams and the local agencies to maintain the necessary records in daily operation.
please be noted that it is a part-time position that reuires 3 days/week.
You also are:
- A bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an international environment
- Basic understanding of the regulations, practical experience of implementing effective quality procedures and(or) experience of conducting or participating in internal/external audits is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Korean and English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office whereas knowledge of SAP is an asset
- An experience with the compliance related position in medical device field is an asset
- Independent, proactive and able to work in a matrix environment
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Able to follow rules and regulations and to deliver on strict deadlines
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.