Description de l'emploi
As a UX Requirements Engineer in the Systems Engineering department, you will use a blend of user experience and front-end design skills to ensure the development of efficient, safe, easy-to-use, and attractive solutions in the field of Proton Therapy.
You will share responsibility of the management of high-level graphical user interface, workflow, and design requirements for a product with the highest customer value.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Definition of the appearance and ease-of-use of the different software interfaces while keeping an eye on functionality and experience required by the user
- Participation in requirements (elicitation, negotiation, flow-down) for new product changes with an impact on user experience and workflows.
- Support human factors risk engineering activities and human performance verification techniques.
- Collaboration with product stakeholders (researchers, operators, clinical users, …) to translate concepts into user flows and mockups that will help further developments of the product
- Participation in usability engineering activities throughout the design and development phase; ensuring the product follows state-of-the-art usability guidelines in medical software applications
- Application of the "visual design" identity on our product interfaces across departments and business units
You have (required):
You have one or more of the following experiences:
- A Science or Engineering degree with a focus on user experience, user interface design or computer engineering; or equivalent by experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
And you are:
- Application of requirements engineering, human factors engineering, safety engineering or verification techniques for User interfaces. Medical devices framework is a plus.
- Knowledge of IEC 62366 or similar industry standard on usability of complex systems design
- Application of graphics design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, or equivalent)
- Interaction with internal and external third-parties including customer representative and regulatory authorities
- A team player able to communicate, facilitate, focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed situation (towards management or regulatory authorities)
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally and systems thinking
- Structured and rigorous on the presentation and documentation part, even in an hectic context (short deadline, high level of business expectancy, stakeholder’s specific interests...)
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.