Description de l'emploi
As member of the Technical Support Center, your mission is to ensure a consistent level of effective technical support for all IBA customers (PT, RPS, Industrial) under operations worldwide. To accomplish that goal, you will develop proactive technical monitoring, collect and capitalize the experience in order to provide the state-of-the-art remote assistance.
Draw the job
- Adapt the TSC experience and processes to Industrial organization and build with the rest of the team what will allow a consistent support to all Industrial customer 24/7. (Escalation, Tools, Reporting, Training, Communication …)
Provide technical assistance to Industrial-customers
- Scope: During your working time, you will aid all Industrial customers
- First line support in the event of a service impacting incident to provide guidance with respect to troubleshooting and diagnosis. If needed ensure escalation to the right level of expertise.
- Provide support to operational activities on site of IBA FSE
- Escalate the support when needed to the Second line or to the Key account manager
- Execute specific remote maintenance (e.g. To be defined)
- Document the support
Capitalize on experience
- Ensure capitalization and communication of return on experience after downtime resolution.
- Feed the Industrial R&D team with all improvement actions to prevent recurrence of identified failures.
- Feed the troubleshooting trees with the appropriate suggestions of action.
Grow the expertise
- Grow your own expertise on the Industrial machines and train the team.
Provide technical assistance to other BU-customers
- With the support of the team and the Knowledge Database and after being trained, provide support to other BU-customers.
- Grow your own expertise in the other BU-machines.
- Location: the team is spread over different continents (USA, Europe, Asia) in order to provide support to all time zones. This position will be ideally located in Europe.
- Depending on your geography, you will work either in IBA regional headquarters, or at home.
You will work primarily on day shift (an occasional afternoon or night shift may be required). You must be prepared and willing to adjust to a schedule including weekends (with appropriate shift rotation).
You have or about to have:
- IBA experience of at least 3 years in the IBA technical domain (PT Accelerator/RPS Accelerator /Industrial Accelerator).
- You are based in Europe.
- good knowledge of IBA logs.
- Good knowledge of IBA Services processes & procedures.
- Good analytical skills to identify root cause of issues.
- Excellent familiarity with a structured trouble shooting methodology
- A good knowledge of Service management tools (eg: CMMS, SAP, …).
And you are:
- a customer-oriented person with very good communication skills in English.
- comfortable with remote working / connection and communication.
- Methodical disciplined, and willing to work autonomously.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to switch seamlessly from analysis tasks to urgent requests for immediate assistance.
- fast learner and available to be trained (might require some travelling).
- willing to take up new challenges.
- a flexible person and a team player.
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.