Description de l'emploi
- You participate to the installation, calibration and maintenance of a broad range of the IBA equipment and technical tools on the Proton Therapy site in Langfang, China;
- You will become a specialist in the latest cancer treatment solutions and represent IBA with your know how.
- You work in an international team of approximately 13 people, and you report to the Site Manager.
- During the Installation/Commissioning phase of the equipment:
- As Site Technical Manager, you are responsible for supporting the start- up of the new Proton Therapy facility by managing all technical aspects (equipment, assets, etc.).
- You ensure the equipment is available according to uptime commitments and good manufacturing processes under QA and Regulatory Affairs requirements.
- You analyze technical issues and provide solutions.
- You report and document activities.
- You assist with the weekly activity planning and scheduling
- You have contact with the customer and relays information to the Site Manager.
- During the Operations/Maintenance phase:
- You are in charge of the technical maintenance activities of the system, while the facility is under clinical operations. The responsibility of the system falls then under the Customer Service department. Continuous upgrades of the system, software or hardware, are performed over the whole lifetime of the equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple tasks as needed
- Provides technical solutions
- Consistent communication and feedback to Site Manager, engineers and customer
- You have very good oral and written skills in English and Mandarin;
- You are base at Langfang, China, willing to travel up to 15% of your time, and up to 60% during the training period;
- You possess broad technical knowledge, PT equipment knowledge ideal, and better, you understand how to manage tasks in a planning and also according to the technology;
- You have professional experience in supervisory/team lead role; people management
- You have experience in similar position of large scale industrial or clinical projects
- You are result-minded in the project framework and you can keep cold-minded to face the emergencies;
- You are a good communicator with team mates and Customers;
- You have general knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc.;
- You have basic knowledge of UNIX is a plus;
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus;
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.