Description de l'emploi
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team located in Brentwood, Long Island. The Project Manager drives the projects from the idea or concept, the request for quotations, the signing of the sales and service contract to the production of prototype, the reception of the machines or equipment by the customer’s satisfaction, the acceptance of the product and/or end of warranty period.
- Organize and coordinate the necessary resources (material and labor) up to the end of the project while analyzing and managing risks throughout the project (technical, financial, safety, etc).
- Represent the company to the customer and is the main contact point for the project execution and customer satisfaction.
- Document and report to upper management.
- Set up, develop and improve tools, processes, environment, structure, etc.
- Develop, manage and coach the project team.
- Project delivered within deadlines, scope, budget and required quality.
- Risks defined and action plan under control.
- Experience with letters of credit and project budgets.
- Ability to read technical drawings and blueprints.
- Customer satisfaction with milestones reported.
- Project sheet communicated, completed and updated with action plan followed up.
- Improvement proposals properly transferred to multiple departments (CS, sales, engineering, supply chain, etc.)
- Spare parts stock, snag list communicated/project documentation (check list, milestone event list, manuals, etc.)
- International project management experience
- Bachelor’s in engineering- Mechanical or Electrical
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering, production and electronics desired
- Strong technical background, particularly in electronics
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience with SAP desired
Who are we?
IBA Industrial is the world leader in electron and proton accelerators for industrial applications.
IBA's unique E-beam, X-ray and proton solutions are used across the world in many different
applications such as medical devices sterilization, food pasteurization, wire and cable crosslinking,
property enhancement for various materials, safety and detection, crystal modification, etc.
With over 250 IBA Industrial accelerators active across the world, we supply complete irradiation
solutions from site planning and optimization, engineering and integration of all operational systems
to assistance in operation.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Industrial E-beam and X-ray Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of offering sustainable alternatives to radioactive and chemical sterilization. By developing environmentally friendly state-of -art technologies, we help our customers to face their environmental, safety and security challenges.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA Industrial
Our engineers are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation in a great variety of applications and fields such as medical devices sterilization, which is key to the future of medicine, and also Flash irradiation, radiofrequencies, electronics, nuclear science.
IBA Industrial is proud to play a key role in major public and private developments such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.