Description de l'emploi
As the key exchange interface for Global Product Strategy deployment and communication with customers/stakeholders, the Regional Product Manager’s mission is to assist Region in achieving assigned sales targets by being the regional technical sales expert in the region. The regional product manager is also responsible of the technical content of any binding document sent to prospects and customers such as quotes and RFPs.
• Listen and understand the Region market, customers’, other stakeholders’ needs as it relates to product and service offerings and detect product opportunities
• Support and report product management activities in the region.
• Ensure that local solutions are found to be able to deliver a complete solution and maintain a local catalog (local third parties, services,…) without impact on the product; Manage the adaptation of product and services offering descriptions to the Region (customers, sales) in collaboration with Global Product Management; Make suggestions for efficient product and services packaging (i.e. list pricing)
• Provide support to commercial team to influencing, convincing and/or negotiating with client representatives at all levels within an organization but especially with Medical Physicists, Technology Buyers and with high level decision makers (C's level, CFO, CEO, COO)
• Reach and interact easily with specific expertise in the technical aspects of the offer
• Technical support to regional commercial functions on request for proposals and product presentations
• Attend trade shows, presentations at conferences, customer meetings
• Support compliance with technical and gross margin requirements
• Lead/coach regional colleagues, team members, agents, partners, distributors and/or customers on product information, process/program effective improvements to commercial functions (i.e. operating processes, marketing, etc)
• Deep and current knowledge of products/services; market and competition; train the region commercial team and distributors/agents on product and product offerings; support Sales Director in managing the indirect distribution for the Region
Your profile is matching with one of these 2 backgrounds
A) You have a relevant technical experience within Proton Therapy Field (Innovation & Development, QRS, Operations
or B) You are a Medical Physicist with a first experience in Radiation Therapy Field
• A Master Degree or higher in Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Medical Physics or equivalent experience
• Excellent knowledge of hospital/healthcare sector (previous experience within hospital sector highly preferred)
• Demonstrated communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
• A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
• Ability to navigate in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders with different needs and requirements
• A customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Flexible and rigorous
• A proactive person willing to take initiatives
• Ready and flexible to travel (2-3 days every 2 weeks)
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.