Description de l'emploi
As a member of the Automation Team, your mission is to design, implement, test and document processor software embedded in electronic units contributing to control a proton therapy system enabling the safe and accurate delivery of dose to the tumors of patients.
Challenges we will trust you with:
- Participate to define the system architecture, functionalities and performance regarding the embedded software subsystem.
- Design and implement software solutions to answer the needs identified by the functional analysts.
- Test the software through unit testing and integration testing in factory and in real conditions on the industrial equipment in the proton therapy centers.
- Apply software development methodologies, framework and standards (e.g. IEC-62304 Medical Software).
- Fix bugs and refactor the software to continuously improve the system.
- Be the referent for the embedded software solutions.
- Work closely with automation and hardware engineers.
What we value:
- A Master degree in Electronic Engineering Sciences or an equivalent degree or experience.
- Knowledge of FPGA and microcontroller software development.
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration and non-regression testing.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An active team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on and proactive person, able to organize your work autonomously.
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge.
- Willing to travel up (to 5% of your time, depending of the period)
Chocolate on the cake
- Experience in modeling a regulation process
- Experience in software development for medical devices.
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.