Description de l'emploi
Deliver and provide full support regarding building facilities and process for Cyclotron centers, Radiopharmacies and Molecular imaging department projects.
Your role and responsibilities:
As Facility and Process Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop/ Elaborate/ Review process & site engineering documents in accordance with GMP requirements, comprising: building design, special techniques (HVAC, plumbing, electrical) and equipment integration.
- Develop and maintain generic technical specifications for facilities in compliance with GMP and applicable requirements.
- Ensure site engineering documents are delivered on time.
- Ensure the technical support regarding building to Sales team and Project managers
- Handle the technical support regarding building to Customers.
- Follow up of external suppliers (external engineering boards, architect, and main building contractors).
- Perform sites visits and sites validation.
You have :
And you are :
- A Master’s Degree in civil/construction engineering or technical design.
- Excellent presentation and design skills: proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Revit or BIM software knowledge is an asset.
- Technical and construction oriented, experienced in industrial building follow-up and specific building techniques (HVAC, clean rooms).
- Good communication skills, efficient communication with clients and suppliers.
- Ability to learn and adapt yourself fast while remaining patient at the same time.
- Curious, analytical with a global view.
- Strong customer focused.
- Time and change management skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is a real asset
- Flexible and interested to travel worldwide up to 35% of your time, usually (but not exclusively) short visits (a couple of days).
Who are we?
IBA RadioPharma Solutions:
for better treatment strategies
Our technology contributes to accurate diagnosis in Oncology
by offering high-quality equipment such as cyclotron
systems for radiopharmaceuticals production.
With more than 300 cyclotrons
and over 600 Synthera®
chemistry modules throughout the world we have a longstanding expertise in setting up tailormade radiopharmaceutical production centers and providing our expertise in project conception
, equipment integration
, process validation
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our RadioPharma Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making early cancer diagnosis more accessible around the world, significantly increasing the chance of survival of patients.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core of IBA RadioPharma solutions
Our teams support hospitals and radiopharmaceutical distribution centers and they are focusing their passion and energy to shape the future and lead innovation projects by offering our customers adjustable production solutions.
The new Cyclone® KIUBE combined with the new version of the Synthera®+ automated synthesizer produce the widest range of radioisotopes and expand the production significantly.
IBA Radioisotope is proud to play a key role in major public and private projects such as MYRRHA project, aiming to design a new sub-critical nuclear reactor, and in building the new generation of accelerators to make radio-isotopes for cancer treatment; or in personalizing radiotherapy with the Theragnostic approach.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.