Description de l'emploi
Responsible for providing expert-level applications training and on-going service trouble shooting and support for all product lines. Documents product complaints and feedback in accordance with regulatory and internal processes.
- Provide on-site and/or remote product application support to customers. Domestic and international travel to conduct product training and installations. Up to 60%.
- Scientific and technical information are provided in response to inquiries regarding IBA Dosimetry products as it relates to their clinical use; Technical and product release knowledge is continually refreshed.
- Train and support customers properly and safely use equipment/systems. Trouble shooting, repair and calibrate hardware onsite or in the office.
- Serves as a technical expert and resource to our customers; Training and installation guidelines is followed, and records is maintained in collaboration with responsible departments.
- Handle day-to-day customer service tasks: technical requests, pre/post installation follow-up, and hotline support. Creates service orders, ensures smooth installation planning, remove roadblocks to regular clinical use. Addresses customer concerns quickly. Participates in hotline support and 24/7 service initiative.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure fulfillment of customer needs and proactive handling of incidents/complaints.
- Proactively resolves service incidents and complaints according to established procedure/processes.
- Communicate with customers: incident management, customer inquiries, complaint handling. Processes, investigates, and reports customer product complaints and change requests in compliance with medical device manufacturer regulatory guidelines. Complaint lead-time is kept to a minimum.
- Advise customer on spare part selection, maintenance services, upgrades, reports potential sales to Service Sales Representatives.
- Manage and update databases.
- Creates clear, traceable, and audit-ready customer database entries
- Follow-up on delivery status, adherence to timeframe commitments.
- Maintains a clear overview of all open issues and reacts swiftly to resolve delays.
- Author and review supportive training content.
- Written procedures, FAQ’s, presentations, and video content produced for use in enhancing our customer’s support experience as well as internal product knowledge transfer.
Education and Experience:
- M.S. or P.H.D. in Medical Physics is preferred. M.S. or B.S. in Nuclear Engineering, Health Physics, as well as other Engineering disciplines and/or a background in Treatment Planning (Dosimetry) will also be considered.
- 1-3 years of prior working experience.
- Experience in medical product applications training is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device repair and calibration is a plus.
- Experience as clinical physicist is a plus.
- Experience in Proton Therapy System is a plus.
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. is a must.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server software is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Result driven and proactive
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Team player
- Able to work Independently in challenging environments
Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving
leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile
working environment where entrepreneurial mindset
and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.