Description de l'emploi
The Building & Rigging Operations Manager reports to the Director of Projects. He is in charge of the following activities:
Lead, coordinate, manage and develop the members of the team of building experts and rigging supervisors (30%)
Contract management for Design & Build projects (20%)
- Define applicable standards & processes
- Organize coaching of new team members
- Assign tasks, deliverables and deadlines
- Implement and document tracking of individual performance and development
- Ensure scope & quality are met on each mission
- Organize teaching on new technologies, methodologies & processes
- Review and adapt job descriptions and processes to match with actual duties and delivered services
- Organize resources to ensure best support where needed (short term planning as well as long term forecasting)
Be the field interface with all depts on building & rigging aspects (30%)
- Support and validate all D&B quotations and negotiations
- Propose adequate partnerships or solutions for D&B prospects
- Provide expertise support to the PT Project Managers in charge of the execution of a D&B contract (the Project Managers report to the Director of Project)
Drive improvement initiatives related to building and rigging aspects (with Industrialisation) (20%)
- SPOC for building & rigging expertise: level-2 for standard and level-1 for non-standard requests (ALL)
- Creation and update of standard IBD (ID)
- Production of drawings for prospects (Sales)
- Production and maintenance of project-specific IBD (Ops)
- Organization of thorough project support for building & rigging activities (Ops)
- Ensure adequate evolution of the IBD (3D, standardization, etc.)
- Support the setup of new processes (e.g. installation teams or rigging subcontracts)
The Building & Rigging Operations Manager must have the following experience and expertise:
- Knowledgeable in building technologies, i.e. architecture, structural design, utilities (HVAC, cooling water, electricity, etc), etc
- Experience in building construction
- Site activities planning/coordination
- Subcontractors management (operational as well as contractual aspects)
- People management
The following soft skills are key to the job:
- Detailed planification of work and resources as well as progress monitoring (orientation to details with final goal in mind)
- Ability to bring internal as well as external stakeholders to consensual plans that must be in line with the company interests/strategy (negotiation, solution finding, good balance between flexibility and firmness)
- Good analysis skills
- People management
Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader
in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced
form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability
to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.