Description de l'emploi
You mission as Funding Project manager
Grants are expected to become increasingly more relevant in the coming years: projects pipeline, frozen EU grants (COVID) and eco-design/Bcorp.
Therefore, IBA is creating a position of a Funding Project Manager to take part of grant related activities and play a key role in IBA funding strategy. This new position will be based in the PMO (Project Management Office) within our Innovation & Development department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As Funding Project Manager, the main responsibilities will be to:
(1) Process & responsibilities definition
- Define responsibilities within the organization (RASCI)
- Define communications channels
- Communicate within IBA
(2) Funding strategy
- Design & align the funding strategy
- Raise awareness & educate on funding within IBA, e.g., trainings
(3) Grant search & application preparation
- Research of funding opportunities, knowledge of projects eligibility
- Communication with funding authorities (WR, EC), lobbying for IBA
- Provide support & expertise in grant application, coordinate stakeholder for inputs gathering (IP, financial, etc.)
(4) Funding follow-up & monitoring (KPI/dashboard)
- Grant overview at IBA
- Management of Funding portals & mailing financial report to the funding authorities
- Follow-up funding authorities’ questions
(5) Financial reporting
- Consolidation of the data necessary for the financial report
- Coordination with Controlling team
(6) Technical reporting & project closure
- Redaction of technical reports + activity reports
- Coordination of status meeting with WR or EC
- Coordinate of the different partners
- Knowledge of the Grant agreement
#projectmanagement #funding #grants #engineering #R&D
As Funding Project Manager, you have:
- A Master’s degree in engineering or relevant technical field
- More than 5 years of experience in project management or in project controls ideally in a R&D environment
- Experience in coordinating technical experts
- Experience in funding management is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both in French and in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to build consistent technical and financial reports
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an asset
And you also are:
- Client minded with strong interpersonal and excellent people management skills
- Flexible with very good planning & organizing skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously and enjoy taking initiatives
- Able to translate and explain technical elements to the different audiences involved
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success