Description de l'emploi
工作描述To strengthen our team in Nuremberg-Schwarzenbruck, we are looking for:
Product Manager – Medical Devices and International Competence Center (f/m/d)
We are looking for passionate, experienced physicist who joins our team with the goal to shape the world of quality Assurance for Radiation therapy. As Product Manager in a successful international team, you play an important role in the development and implementation of new medical technology products for customers in hospitals worldwide. By maintaining the product portfolio of our international competence center, you build the link to our customers and the scientific community.
Your tasks (Product Manager):
- Provide leadership and expertise in the definition of new products and product enhancement, as well as go-to-market strategies;
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners such as Marketing, Sales, Service and R&D to ensure a collaborative and transparent approach that facilitates the delivery of great products;
- Manage the product development lifecycle;
- Drive product strategy into highly competitive product roadmaps;
- Collect continuous customer feedback and market assessments;
- Build business cases;
- Lead and coordinate product trainings for customers, internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop internal and external network of key opinion leaders in radiotherapy and assess partnerships;
- Organize and manage internal & external resources to build, maintain, deliver and trace training activities;
- Maintain a strong relationship to the worldwide scientific and research community to represent IBA Dosimetry;
- Introduce and maintain industry best practices with up-to-date research in radiotherapy;
- Define and maintain the online and on-site training portfolio of our international competence center (ICC) for internal and external training;
- Drive the training operations from a managerial and technical perspective;
- Develop, prepare and deliver trainings in person or remote;
- Several years’ experience as Medical Physicist/Dosimetrist or Medical Technical Assistant (MTA) in radiotherapy or comparable practical knowledge in research;
- Physicist / Medical Physicist by education or similar;
- Strong interest in products, markets and customers is a must. Previous experience as Product Manager or Medical Devices Application Support is a plus;
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and great ability to work cross-functionally to achieve product, solution, and organizational objectives;
- Communicate effectively in a group both in a formal and informal training environment;
- Analytical skills are an advantage;
- Ability to manage multiple projects/products simultaneously;
- Willingness to travel at least 10%-20 % (domestic and international);
- Fluent English language skills. German a plus;
- General knowledge of Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc. are a must;
Diverse and challenging tasks like international trainings and ongoing research in RT / personal responsibility and teamwork / international and dynamic team / regular internal and external training - development and coaching / flexible working hours and home office / monthly muesli breakfast and team events / a remuneration system that rewards your success.
Please apply directly online with salary expectation and start day.
If you have any questions, please turn to Ms. Sotirova:
email@example.com or directly in LinkedIn/Xing.
What if YOU could help saving lives, with YOUR daily work?
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success