Description de l'emploi
工作描述Performs and facilitates all factory-based repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibration of IBA Dosimetry equipment. In addition, this role is responsible for carrying out all relevant duties related to the service order handling and reporting processes for the NAM Dosimetry Business Unit that have a direct impact on key business functions ranging from regulatory compliance, revenue reporting/recognition, to ensuring that our support and sales teams are able to deliver on their commitments to our customers. Given the patient safety elements of our business, a strong sense of urgency, an ownership mindset, and attention to detail are all essential characteristics for success in this role.
- Perform and facilitate all factory-based repairs and calibrationsInvestigate, troubleshoot, and repair customer equipment. Coordinate with main factory to conduct advanced repairs and/or calibrations where applicable. Work with HQ colleagues to ensure timely delivery of customer equipment.
- Manage all service order handling functionsEnsure all repair functions are recorded properly in system of record/ERP. Prepare periodic reports detailing technical lab labor and part consumption activity. Prepare cost estimates and work closely with customers to ensure correct and prompt PO processing for all repairs.
- Assist Field Service team and coordinate field actions Consult with logistics/inventory specialist to ensure accurate selection and delivery of time-sensitive spare part deliveries for the field-based team.
- Act as an auxiliary Support Desk resource and Subject Matter ExpertDeploys acquired technical acumen to assist the support desk team in troubleshooting electro-mechanical issues on site. On occasion, this role will be expected to take a primary role in helping customers by acting as a support desk agent.
简介Education and Experience
- Associates degree in electronics and/or equivalent military training.
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Electronics Technician or Field Service Engineer
- Previous experience working with Medical Device technology strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical-mechanical systems, ability to read circuit diagrams and perform basic repairs including soldering where applicable.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO, FDA)
- Able to perform core job duties independently with minimal need for supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic to Intermediate familiarity with Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are a must.
- Detail oriented
- Driven and proactive
- Team player
- Functions independently in challenging environments with minimal guidance
- Able to meet ambiguity with action
- Ability to lift >50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to stand and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- English proficiency is a must
- Working hours can occasionally exceed 40 per week
- On-occasion, some duties may require working outside or other non-temperature-controlled environs.
- This position may be subject to special inoculation and immunization requirements as a condition of employment for working in a health care setting. You may be required to obtain appropriate immunization against communicable diseases, which may include hepatitis B, tuberculosis, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, varicella, and COVID-19 vaccination, as required by customers. However, IBA will consider accommodations for disabilities and religious-based reasons.
公司Who are we?
IBA Dosimetry is the world market leader of innovative dosimetry and Quality Assurance equipment.
Our solutions enable more than 10 000 worldwide healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in cancer therapy and medical imaging.
By integrating all quality assurance applications and data into one common software platform, we allow a real time monitoring during the whole treatment planning process.
Our technologies ensure a shorter radiation exposure while sparing patients healthy tissues.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Our Dosimetry Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of ensuring that patients receive a safe, accurate and reliable diagnosis and treatment. The life of patients, their safety and the success of their treatment depend upon it.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation is key at IBA Dosimetry.
Dedicated on innovations and cutting-edge solutions, our teams keep growing and are ready to turn to the next challenge and make the treatment of patients even more accurate, fast and safe.
Part of a fast-moving leading international company pioneer in particle accelerators, IBA Dosimetry offers a challenging and agile working environment where entrepreneurial mindset and technical interest are key to realize the projects of our worldwide spread customers, using a large scope of demanding complex technologies.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success