Description de l'emploi
You will be part of the clinical solutions team, a team of 10 medical physicists, responsible for defining and following up the clinical roadmap and priorities of the proton therapy system portfolio:
As Clinical Solution Manager, you will:
- Be the representative of the proton therapy system user within the company
- Contribute to the clinical evolution of our proton therapy products, through their whole life cycle, and you develop a profound knowledge of this product line
- Contribute to the product roadmap and define user requirements for new functionalities
- support R&D with your clinical knowledge to ensure the functionality will fit the user’s needs as well as by feeding back customer experience
- Analyze the market, customers’ and other stakeholders’ needs
- Ensure clinical, market and business opportunities are communicated internally
- Support the marketing and sales team with your in-depth knowledge of the clinical use of system
- A master’s degree in medical physics or Biomedical Engineering, or an equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience in the radiotherapy field as a Medical Physicist or equivalent as a must
- Experience in a medical devices company as a plus
- Knowledge of user software as an asset
- A customer-oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Able to drive projects, to influence and to convince others
- Able to mediate between different needs and stakeholders
- Passionate about delivering innovative solutions to the market
- Demonstrating a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- A team player able to organize your work autonomously according to priorities
- Willing to travel up to 20% of your time
- Fluent in English
- Ready to relocate in Belgium if you live abroad
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
“Since 2021, IBA is recognized as a certified B Corporation (or B Corp). B Corps are companies that promote ‘business as a force for good’, balancing profit and purpose. They meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.”
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success