Description de l'emploi
IBA is the worldwide leader in Proton Therapy. It currently has an installed base of almost 100 treatment rooms worldwide. Within the Product Management Team, the Product Manager – Installed based is accountable to define the service offering a customer experiences through his system lifecycle, mostly defined by clinical upgrades (to keep state-of-the-art capabilities) and technological upgrades (to protect the uptime through time).
The mission of the Product Management team is to:
■ In direct link with IBA’s PT Management, contribute to the development of the Global Product (composed of the Proteus Class and the Augmented Product) long term vision, and strategy based on market, technology and clinical evolutions, in its 3 time horizons: installed base, current product and product of the future.
■ Deploy the vision in a strategic and then operational product roadmap for Proteus Class, based on its key stakeholders’ priorities & ROI and propose an associated budget
■ Represent the Proteus Class Products & Augmented offering in the Proton Therapy Market and ensure IBA’s Global Product Offering remains competitive and attractive to customers (Price, promotion, physical evidence, etc)
■ Act as enabler of cross functional collaboration, mainly with Operations, Commercial and Regulatory teams
As Product Manager – Installed base, you will also:
■ Build and maintain the catalog of Service Offering for Proton Therapy (maintenance, upgrades, ...)
■ Set up and operate the obsolescence management process and governance for the PT line
■ Lead and supervise strategic initiatives to reduce operational costs
This specific mission involves:
■ For the clinical upgrades:
– Identify and define new upgrade offerings that can increase the clinical relevance of IBA PT Products across the installed base.
– Act as Product Owner during the development of sold upgrades.
■ For the technological upgrades:
– Decide and map the technological evolutions to implement on the installed base to protect the uptime (based on strategic importance of each account, age of the system, obsolescence status, possible bundling with upgrades,…).
– Own the obsolescence process and represent I&D in the O&M renewal process.
More generally, the Product Manager’s mission is also to:
■ Build business cases for new or existing products (goals, objectives, profitability, benefit, impact on market, revenues…)
■ Follow-up product roadmap (new products) and evolution (existing products) through product lifecycle management, in accordance with external and internal stakeholders
■ Develop internal and external network and assess partnerships
■ Listen to the market and detect opportunities, Suggest program effectiveness improvements
■ Create and maintain updated product descriptions (for customers, sales, R&D)
■ Provide product information and training to sales teams, partners, distributors and customers
■ Support sales in providing offers compliant to technical and gross margin requirements
- A Master degree in engineering/scientific, or an MBA with strong technical interest or equivalent experience.
- A 5 – 10 years experience in either Medical Devices Operations, Product Management or Sales.
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and develop a positive and compelling vision of the product’s future potential
- Fluent written & spoken English
Required mindsets and behaviors
- A team player, able to create relationships at all levels and to work autonomously according to priorities and in a structured manner
- A customer oriented person with excellent interpersonal communication skills including presentation of ideas
- Balancing between agility and a rigorous approach dependent on the situation
- A proactive person willing to take initiatives
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success