Description de l'emploi
Due to increase of our expected sales this year and due to report of installation during covid crisis, we are dealing with an increase workload of installation in 2021 and 2022.
This new positive challenge requires to have a new member in our CPC team.
As Customer Project Coordination Associate, for a one-year fixed-term contract, you will elaborate and do the follow-up of the projects in installation in close relationship with Project Manager.
You will interact with all internal actors (engineering, manufacturing, supply chain…) and ensure the respect all the major contractual milestones of the project.
Primary focus will be on Protontherapy sites in installation.
Challenges we will trust with:
- Provide logistics site support during installation phases
- Manage all site part requests during installation by coordinating procurement and pick/pack/ship of those parts
- Secure efficient communication & relationships with related departments (Site, R&D, Supply Chain, Logistics)
- Analyze issues with impact on projects and implement appropriate solutions
- Ensure up-to-date project scheduling (in ERP) - use of SVMX and SAP PS
- Create part request in SAP PS based on requirements from the site
- Update SVMX to communicate details to site
- Participate to KPI respect to secure the right information
- Report activities to project managers (formal through KPI + informal) on regular basis and with the required level of details and accuracy The management has the proper reporting to make decisions and follow activities. Efficient work is done, even under pressure.
- Share knowledge and ensure good atmosphere with the rest of the team
- Good communication is maintained and feedback is given at all time to the team and the manager of the team
What we value:
- Few years of experience
- Proficient english, needed to discuss with sites all around the world (current installations in Protontherapy are in China, India, US, Russia…)
- SAP knowledge (a + but not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of PackOffice (excel)
- Good oral & written communication in French and English
- Customer minded
- A team player with very good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to organize your work autonomously
公司Who are we?
IBA is a listed company, headquartered in Belgium, and employs 1500 people across the globe mobilizing their skills and passion to Protect, Enhance and Save lives
We develop, manufacture and support innovative equipment and software solutions for diagnostic, cancer treatment, and industrial applications.
Innovating for life since more than 30 years, IBA has opened new ways to diagnose and fight cancer and become the worldwide technology leader in the field of Proton Therapy, which is today the most advanced technologies treatment against cancer. Our core particle accelerators knowledge is unparalleled, with 100,000 patients treated on our proton therapy solutions and over 550 accelerators in operation globally.
One Mission, 4 business lines
IBA ‘s world class expertise lies in the development of:
next generation Proton Therapy technologies
Radiopharmaceuticals providing oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment
Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety
particle accelerators for the Industrial and medical world.
Our 4 business lines are employing more than 1,500 passionate professionals worldwide dedicated to our Mission: Protect, Enhance and Save lives.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
At IBA we dare to develop innovative solutions pushing back the limits of technology. We achieved worldwide recognition in our field by supplying the world's top oncologists with the most precise, cancer-defeating, technologies.
If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success