Description de l'emploi
工作描述The Systems Engineering department, Requirements & verification group designs and develops the world leading solution for image guided Proton Therapy and other medical diagnostic and sterilization applications using ionizing radiations.
As a Cybersecurity expert, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in cross-functional project teams ensuring the regulatory and quality compliance of Proteus 235 and all its medical software applications.
You will share responsibility of the management of system requirements and system testing for an effective product with the highest customer value. In this role, you will ensure that your work complies with the highly regulated environment of medical applications using ionizing radiations:
- Take part to development project teams to advise on cybersecurity and data protection related issues. You review records, procedures and instructions related to compliant design and development activities.
- Perform cybersecurity risk analyses and define security mitigations to protect our three business assets (the patients/operators’ safety, the availability of the system and the patient data protection).
- Take part in requirements engineering activities for new projects and product changes. You negotiate with project stakeholders, allocate and flow down system requirements of the proton therapy products, trace them and document them in a complete and consistent way in DOORS.
- Ensure design verification engineering practices by defining test plans, test methods, analyses, design reviews and performing tests
- Take part in the improvements of system engineering methods and tools by collecting, suggesting and implementing changes in agreement with the experts
- Promote and support harmonized practices compliant with regulations, security standard and company procedures
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering; with a multidisciplinary background
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and data protection standards (ISO 27001/27002, NIST,…) and regulations (Cybersecurity MDR Guidance, GDPR, HIPAA,…)
- Minimum 5 years experience in systems engineering disciplines; preferably in a company designing complex, large-scale, critical systems (Test engineering, requirements engineering, compliance and quality…)
- Experience in radiation therapy or in medical device development is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of the following technologies : IT infrastructure components, vulnerability management, identity & access management, penetration testing, network security, secure software development, data loss prevention, backup and archiving processes, mobile security, data encryption or other relevant matter to large complex Software systems
- Application of structured development processes in complex software development (Agile,…)
- Strong experience in Software quality assurance; including implementation of test strategies, automated testing design and usability engineering
- Interaction with internal and external third parties, including Product Management representative, customer representative, third-party representatives, regulatory authorities
- Proficient use of a Requirements and test management tool (DOORS; Polarion, Helix, …) or management tool used in sw development (Jira, …) is a strong asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
And you are:
- A team player able to communicate / facilitate / focus on promoting solutions, even in exposed situation (towards management or regulatory authorities)
- A quick learner, willing to build a solid competence in his field and take, over time, broader challenges
- Capable of thinking cross-functionally
- You have an analytical mindset, problem solving skills and you are proactive
- You have a strong sense of structure and rigorous documentation skills
- Quality focused, working for the highest value for your stakeholders, with integrity
- Ready to travel up to 10 % of your time
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success