Description de l'emploi
工作描述Uppsala Therapy Center (Skandionkliniken) is one of the IBA centers where patients are treated by proton therapy. Together with 8 technicians and engineers, you play a key role in IBA's mission to treat cancer patients by leading the maintenance of the equipment and technical tools and being the main contact for the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Site Manager, you are responsible for:
- Leading a team of approximately 8 technicians and engineers who oversee the maintenance of the Proton Therapy site
- Coordinating overall activities on site and managing the project priorities
- Managing logistics and material aspects and liaising with the subcontractors (supplies, storage, etc.)
- Ensuring the customer’s requirements are met in term of compliance, technical performance, timing and budget
- Setting up quality processes and maintaining quality control procedures and documentation
- Preparing budget reports, documenting global activities and improvement plans
- Providing local Accounting
- Ensuring strong communication with the customers
- Supervising the team and managing all human resources tasks (time policy, planning, etc.)
- Promoting a high performance culture and motivating the team
- A Master degree in engineering (Electronics, Electro-mechanics or Mechanics)
- A strong people management mindset, proven leadership skills and experience managing a team in an industrial environment
- An analytical mind
- Radiation worker background and minimum good knowledge of the radiation safety legislation in Sweden
- Basic requirement of the Swedish Work environment legislation, as we’re operating in a multi risk environment
- Basic knowledge of collective agreement: Teknikavtalet - White collar workers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
And you also are:
- A very committed person ready to inspire a team to move forward
- Able to motivate, support and empower people
- You are results-driven and customer-oriented
- You are capable of working autonomously and making decisions
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success