Description de l'emploi
工作描述Since its early days, IBA has developed innovative products for various applications from radiopharmaceutical production to industrial sterilization, to proton therapy. This has been achieved thanks to proactive technological watch and research, collaborations with various institutes and universities. Today, we are looking for a Research portfolio manager to ensure the appropriate follow-up of technological initiatives.
As Research portfolio manager, your mission is to:
- Drive technical explorations/new applications/prospective studies
- Capture and formalize questions arising from Business Development
- Plan meetings, involve the right experts, consolidate relevant information
- Link these opportunities with the Intellectual property team
- Plan or trigger and ease transverse discussions between the different business units of IBA. Align initiatives and dashboard according to outcome and decisions
- Develop and Maintain portfolio dashboard (list of topics within technological watch, experts in charge, ensure that deliverables are maintained and available).
- Ensure adequate budget planning and follow-up
In order to fulfill this role, you will need a good knowledge of the IBA applications, its products and their components and to develop an efficient internal and external networks.
• You have a Master degree in Science or Engineering, preferably a PhD;
• You have a relevant experience of minimum 5 years in project management; project planning, coordination, budget management and follow-up
• Experience in Medical Systems is an important asset
• Experience in research and ability to develop, maintaining technology dashboard, and align technology initiatives adequately
• Strong interest in medical devices, medical imaging, particle accelerators, particle accelerator-based systems and related disciplines;
You also are:
• You are able to organize your work autonomously and take initiatives;
• You are curious and willing to keep on learning and improving;
• You are a team player having the passion to listen, understand, communicate and convince others;
• You have excellent communication skills in English. French is an important asset;
• You are willing to travel worldwide (up to 5-10%).
公司Who are we?
Innovating for life since 1986, IBA has become the global leader in proton therapy, considered as the most advanced and accurate form of radiotherapy in cancer treatments using ionizing rays.
Thanks to the unique properties of protons, tumors can be targeted more accurately while limiting exposure of the surrounding healthy tissues
We provide two types of therapy center: the IBA’s Proteus®PLUS which offer a multi-room solution and the Proteus®ONE who is a more compact single room solution that is easier to install, integrate and operate.
To date, more than 58 world renowned medical institutions have built a Particle Therapy Center with IBA across 3 continents.
As a company, we are focused on striking the right balance between our stakeholders: increasing our market share and the return for our shareholders, improving the quality of life of our customers, patients and employees, and contributing to the well-being of our society, while also maintaining and restoring our planet’s health.
Our Proton Therapy Solutions are targeted towards the same objective of making a positive impact on patient health by providing health care professionals with the most effective and accurate solutions for diagnosis and treatment.
Check out our webpage sustainability to find out more!
Innovation at the core: shaping the future of proton therapy
We dare designing innovative solutions because we aim for better treatment. That is why our teams are focused on continuously improving the quality and stability of our Proteus®ONE and Proteus®PLUS solutions.
IBA constantly improve the proton therapy technology for the benefit of patients. We work diligently to advance proton therapy, in close collaboration with our customers and through R&D partnerships.
If you want to discover the new technologies we are working on as well as our different business unit, read our new brochure
聘用意向书The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare - share - care - be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success